Delivery Terms and Conditions (delivery terms, pricing and time).
HOPKID OÜ (hereinafter referred to at times as “HOPKID ”, “Company” “we” or “us”) welcomes you to our innovative trust-based ride service, and the associated Applications, websites, content and products (the “Services”). Below are the Delivery Terms and Conditions for use of this Application (“app”) and the Services.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
HopKid credit card payment conditions
• The use of the HopKid app requires installation of the software and registration of a user account. During the installation of the HopKid app, the mobile number of the HopKid service user is linked to the respective user account and added to the database.
• When using the HopKid app, you as the user of the HopKid app can pay for the transportation service with a credit card payment which requires the prior activation of the credit card data within the app and acceptance of HopKid Terms and Conditions.
• HopKid will show the minimum to maximum approximate pricing range based on the length of the ride. The final price will be based on the actual length of the ride.
• The intermediation of credit card payments in the HopKid app is carried out through Cardinity pursuant to the following conditions https://cardinity.com
• HopKid is not responsible for error by the Payment Processor and HopKid reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes the Payment Processor makes in processing your payment. No refunds will be granted for any amounts paid hereunder.
Fees and Payment
• You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services will result in charges to you for the use of the Services or goods or other service you obtain through the Services, including any you receive from an Independent Service Provider (“Fees”).
• The payment of Fees by you shall be final and non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed to between HOPKID and you. If you are able to negotiate any change in the Fees directly from an Independent Service Provider at the time of your receipt of same, HOPKID will adjust the Fees accordingly in response to confirmation of such change from the Independent Service Provider.
• All Charges are facilitated through a third-party payment processing service (e.g., Cardinity, Inc.). HopKid may replace its third-party payment processing services without notice to you. Charges shall only be made through the HopKid Platform. Cash payments are strictly prohibited.
• Charges are assessed immediately following completion of the ride to your authorized payment method. All Charges are non-refundable. This no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate usage of the HopKid Platform, any disruption to the HopKid Platform or Services, or any other reason whatsoever.
• All Fees are due upon receipt of the associated services or goods. HOPKID shall facilitate payment to the Independent Service Provider using the Payment Method associated with your HOPKID Account, and will thereafter provide you a receipt. All such payments shall be considered the same as you making payment directly to that Independent Service Provider.
Authorization. Following the completion of each Ride, you hereby authorize HopKid to: (i) collect (or have collected by HopKid’s third party payment processor) the Ride Fees from the applicable Arranger on your behalf, which may include a deduction from an amount previously credited to such Arranger’s Account (“Account Credit”); (ii) retain a percentage of such Ride Fees (“HopKid Services Fee”) in consideration for your access to the Services, (iii) retain a portion of any Cancellation Fee, and (iv) address potential problems relating to the performance of the Ride in any manner we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, refunding the Ride Fees to the applicable Arranger. When a Ride is completed, the Ride Fees for such Ride will be automatically charged to the Arranger’s Payment Method and placed with HopKid’s third party payment processor.
HopKid’s third party payment processor’s receipt of the Ride Fees, HopKid’s
third party payment processor will remit to the Driver the applicable Ride Fees
less the HopKid Services Fee and portion of the Cancellation Fee to the
Driver’s designated payment account, and funds will only be passed on to the
Driver when payment has been collected from the applicable Arranger. Where the
Ride Fees are being paid from an Account Credit, HopKid will remit to the
Driver the applicable Ride Fees less the HopKid Services Fee, a portion of the
Cancellation Fee to the Driver’s designated payment account when the Ride is
completed. If the Arranger’s Account Credit is not sufficient to cover the Ride
Fees, HopKid will first deduct the available Account Credit and then charge the
remaining amount to Arranger’s Payment Method. Under no circumstances will any
payment be due to the Driver for a Ride where the applicable Arranger has not
paid for such Ride, whether through an available Account Credit or an
Arranger’s Payment Method. The Driver is responsible for providing complete and
accurate billing and contact information to us.
No Reimbursement. HopKid will not reimburse you for any expenses incurred by you in connection with providing Rides. You are solely responsible for all costs incurred by you in using the Services and providing Rides (including, without limitation, the upkeep of your vehicle and any fees or fines incurred while driving or parked after having claimed or during the course of a Ride) and determining, collecting, reporting and paying all applicable state sales, income and other taxes.
Taxes. Drivers are responsible for reporting to all applicable government agencies as income all payments received pursuant to the Terms. You will be solely responsible for payment of all withholding taxes, social security, workers’ compensation, unemployment and disability insurance or similar items required by any government agency for any payments received by you pursuant to these Terms. Driver will comply with all applicable state, local, and foreign laws governing self-employed individuals, including laws requiring the payment of taxes, such as income and employment taxes, and social security, disability and other contributions.
Changes. We may change these payment terms, including with regard to the HopKid Services Fee, at any time, in our sole discretion, by providing you at least seven (7) days’ prior notice via the Services, including by updating this page.
Good practice of using the HopKid app
• As HopKid is not a provider or broker of the transportation service, we are unable to influence the quality of the transportation service. Any issues with defects or quality of the transportation service shall be resolved in accordance with the rules and regulations of the transportation service provider or the relevant supervisory authority.
• HopKid is committed to contributing to improvement of the quality of transportation services. For this reason, we ask to fill out a feedback form in the HopKid app. This enables us to offer suggestions to the transportation service providers for improving the quality of their service.
• We expect that the users of the HopKid app use the app in good faith and are respectful of the drivers who offer their services through HopKid.
Any complaints can be sent to our support team via email email@example.com or by calling our support line +372 51 13 685 (available on workdays 08.00-17.00).