Restrictions and Responsibilities
HOPKID OÜ (hereinafter referred to at times as “HOPKID”, “Company” “we” or “us”) welcomes you to our innovative trust-based ride service, and the associated Applications, websites, content and products (the “Services”). Below are the Refund Policy for use of this Application (“app”) and the Services.
PLEASE READ THIS REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
Fees and Payment
• You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services will result in charges to you for the use of the Services or goods or other service you obtain through the Services, including any you receive from an Independent Service Provider (“Fees”). Following your receipt of services or goods obtained through your use of the Services, HOPKID will facilitate your payment of the applicable Fees on behalf of the Independent Service Provider. Fees will include all applicable taxes.
• The payment of Fees by you shall be final and non-refundable, unless otherwise agreed to between HOPKID and you
• If your Payment Method at any point becomes invalid (e.g., it reaches its original expiration date) and you continue to incur fees via use of the Services, you agree that we are authorized to continue billing that Payment Method. If your Payment Method for any reason will not accept charges for any fees owed to us, you have a period of ten 10 days from the date that your Payment Method was declined to make your Payment Method information valid again by either rectifying the issue with the Payment Method source or providing new Payment Method information to us. If HOPKID is able to charge your Payment Method (existing or new, if you have provided new Payment Method information,) during the 10-day period then your use of the Services will continue uninterrupted. If HOPKID is unable to charge your Payment Method (existing or new, if you have provided new Payment Method information,) within the 10-day period, then your use of the Services may be indefinitely suspended.
For the Account Holder
Regarding our Fees and payments, you acknowledge and agree that:
· HOPKID has the right, in its sole discretion, to establish, remove and/or modify Fees for any or all services or goods obtained through the use of the Services at any time.
· Although we will use reasonable efforts to inform you of applicable Fees that apply to your use of the Services, you remain responsible for any such Fees regardless of such notice.
· HOPKID will not charge you a cancellation fee if you decide not to use the Services after requesting them and you cancel within five (5) minutes of booking same.
· HOPKID will charge you a cancellation fee if you decide not to use the Services after requesting them and you cancel after five (5) minutes or otherwise no-show for same.
· HOPKID will charge you a “long wait time” fee if the user has not arrived within fifteen (15) minutes of arrival of the Independent Service Provider.
· The Fees are calculated only to compensate the Independent Service Provider for the services or goods you receive through the Services.
· You are not allowed to utilize the Services and attempt, or actually make, payment to the Independent Service Provider in any way that attempts to, or does in fact, circumvent the Services and the fees and payment terms set forth herein, including, without limitation, by paying cash or other consideration directly to the Independent Service Provider or otherwise act outside of such terms. HOPKID reserves the rights to suspend and/or terminate your account (as well as sever its relationship with any associated drivers(s) if you violate these terms.
· Damages. You acknowledge and agree that HopKid may, and you authorize HopKid to, charge your Payment Method for any damages incurred by your Driver that were caused by a Rider during a ride, as determined in HopKid’s sole discretion.
· No Refunds. All fees and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable except if and as expressly provided in these Terms. While HopKid has no obligation to provide refunds or credits relating to any Rides, it may do so in HopKid’s sole discretion.
Cancellation policy and disputes
A cancellation by the Driver or the Account
Holder after a Booking and payment have been placed is subject to the
Cancellation issued by the Driver
a. The Account Holder is always reimbursed 100% of the payment, including the 15% Booking fee.
b. If the Driver cancels a Ride less than twenty four (24) hours before the Ride’s departure time (late cancellation), the Driver receives an automatic review on their profile with a late cancellation.
c. If the Driver does not show up for a Ride (no-show), the Driver receives an automatic review on their profile with a no-show
Repeated cancellation of Rides by a Driver may lead to the closure of their Account.
Cancellation issued by the Account Holder
In the event of a cancellation, the seats freed up by the Account Holder on the Ride are offered to other Members of the Service and subject to the Booking and Cancellations policies in this document.
a. Account Holder can cancel anytime up to 8 hours before your ride with no cancellation fee.
b. If Account Holder cancel 1 to 8 hours before your ride, the cancellation fee will be 50% of your estimated fare.
c. If Account Holder cancel less than 1 hour before your ride, you will be charged the full 100% estimated fare.
Cancelling rides which have been booked on the same day
a. Within 5 minutes, you Account Holder cancel even if the driver has accepted the ride;
b. Cancellation of 1 hour before departure is a 50% fine;
c. If the child does not appear within 15 minutes, then it is 100% fine.
Repeated cancellation of Bookings by a Passenger may lead to the closure of their Account.
Disputing cancellations, bookings or payments: A Driver or Passenger have four (4) days after a HopKid was scheduled to depart on the Service to dispute a Booking, Cancellation or Payment that would result in the Driver receiving a Payout, as per section 22.214.171.124. If there has been no disputes from the Driver or Passenger within four (4) days after the HopKid was scheduled to depart on the Service on any Bookings, Cancellations or Payments on that HopKid resulting in Contributions for the Driver, or the Passenger has indicated the HopKid has successfully happened through the Service or through any other communication channels, including our Support channels or any other online or offline communication channels, inside or outside the scope of our Service, the Payment to the Driver will proceed as per usual and under the rules defined in this Section.
A Driver or Passenger may raise a dispute for a Booking within the four (4) day dispute window by using the review system provided by the Service. Beyond the four (4) day dispute window after a HopKid was scheduled to depart on the Service, we will not process a refund to the Passenger or the Driver.